6) Time spent on Instagram 7) Brands get 4x more engagement on Instagram than they do on Facebook. Instagram Success Stories You can learn from others’ experiences through case studies and success stories like those below. Foster a specific niche lifestyle and start selling products that you’re passionate about. It can be any passion, hobby, or anything that you want to share with others.
But you still need to be aware of new trends and rules, which are necessary to make money on Instagram. Let’s look at a few. There are 2 types of Instagram accounts: personal and business. The business account was launched in July 2016. You can study using this step-by-step instructional video to set one up.
I recommend using Shopify because it has loads of apps that can be integrated with Instagram. You can try many of the apps for free, so there’s no risk if they don’t work out for you. Instagram has detailed rules on how you should post, the types of images or videos to post, and how many times per day you can post.
2) Create and promote a dedicated hashtag. If your account name is Jennie’s Candies, consider creating the #jenniescandies hashtag. Whenever you want to check conversations about your brand, you can just check the hashtag. You can also promote this hashtag everywhere you go and on other platforms, both online and offline.
While Instagram allows 30 hashtags per post, it might backfire. It’s recommended to use 5 to 10 popular hashtags for your niche and related to your products. 4) Participate in conversations related to your niche. Check out other accounts using the same hashtags. Follow them and get involved in the conversations.
5) Use compelling Instagram captions. An Instagram caption is what you type underneath your Instagram posts to give your followers a little more juice and appeal. The best Instagram captions help your followers feel invited to join the conversation and like your posts. 6) Run and promote contests. Run a contest with a photo that invites contestants and shows the prizes - How Does Instagram Pay You.
Decide how the winners will be chosen and post the rules clearly. For example, you can take special photos for the contest. And whenever someone posts a photo using the hashtag, they’re entered into the competition. Make sure that you comply with Instagram’s contest rules. Be creative with the contest so contestants have an opportunity to earn some money from Instagram too, if possible.
7) Create and promote Instagram Stories and Instagram Live Videos. Instagram Stories have become a huge part of Instagram, and they continue to grow. You can use Instagram Stories like a pro to build your audience. There are plenty of ways you can play around with the content, like adding geotags, selfie stickers, moving texts, add color overlays, texts, and face filters (just like Snapchat) to your Instagram Stories - How Many Followers on Instagram to Get Paid.
Reach out to influencers and like-minded accounts for exchanges and paid posts. For example, if you have a huge following, you can do posting exchanges. If you collaborate with Instagram influencers, you can choose to create an affiliate program that pays commission or pays per post depending on the size of the following.
Post videos and stories to your account, then use appropriate hashtags and geotags so that your posts can be easily found by people who are in and interested in the area. 11) Ask others to engage with your content. If you ask, people might help you out. There’s nothing wrong with asking – just make sure that your content is actually valuable and engaging.
12) Use Instagram Ads to reach more people. Running Instagram ads can help you to reach more people who otherwise wouldn’t have been looking for your posts. Instagram ads are a huge asset to any brands who want to make money on the platform, so check it out if you want to take your brand to the next level.
We live in a world of technology, where social media has become a basic part of human life. With the latest gadgets and devices, one can easily access the web at little to no cost wherever we are in the world. In the 20th century, people didn’t have the sort of exposure to the Internet as we do today and social media simply didn’t exist.
So also has the number of people profiting from them grown by leaps and bounds. How to make money on Instagram is a topic I literally could not have blogged about until the past few years because of this historical background. After all, even five years ago, it would have been unheard of to own or operate an Instagram shop.