61. Customer Service Some companies are now employing part-time customer service representatives to work from home and handle incoming phone or live chat service requests. Make Easy Money. 62. Dividend Investing This has been one of my favorite ways of “buying cash flow” lately, and is a simple way to get paid over and over again from work you do once.
I had the chance to sit down with Rene Delgado to learn how he sold $300,000 worth of bounce houses in his first year in business. 67. Estate Sale Service Estate sales are often managed by a third-party company, who takes a percentage of the proceeds in exchange for handling the event (10 Easy Ways to Make Money Online).
68. Event DJ-ing I feel like DJ-ing is something of a lost art in the era of pre-made i, Tunes playlists, but there are still plenty of events that have a live DJ. Check out sites like Gig, Salad to set up your profile and get booked. 69. Freelancing There are millions of people supplementing their income by freelancing in their spare time.
The “rustic farmhouse” look is hot right now, and with a little effort you can turn a $30 dresser into a $200 Pinterest-worthy piece. 72. Graphic Design Service Quality graphic design is always in-demand, and never before have there been so many outlets on which to sell your skills. The most popular design-focused site is , but you can check out , , or any of the freelance marketplaces as well.
Less than 3 years later, the little side project was doing $400k a month in revenue! 73. Handyman Service This is certainly not a great option for my less-than-handy self, but I’m positive someone else with the right skills can make it work. You might try setting up a profile on (where I connected with an on-demand handyman) or .
Ironing / Mobile Laundry Service Holy crap do I hate ironing! I’m certain a decent chunk of the population is with me on this one and would be willing to pay to make that problem go away. I actually connected with a reader who was doing this in Australia, and earning $400 a month.
83. Flyer Distribution Service One listener wanted to find a way to get more Fit, Bit steps–and get paid for it. So he approached a local business and offered to distribute flyers door-to-door. Then he realized it wouldn’t really be any more work to drop off 3 or 4 flyers at each house, effectively earning $75-100 an hour for taking a walk! 84.
Mystery Shopping Companies will pay you to verify their in-store or on-the-phone experience, or to spy on their competition. It’s possible to make over $10,000 a year being a mystery shopper. We live near a place called the National Food Lab and I occasionally get called in for taste tests - Some Easy Ways to Make Money.
89. Organize a Bundle Sale An online bundle sale brings together a bunch of digital products for a limited time. Each contributor earns a cut on every bundle they sell and you take a percentage as the organizer. 90. Host Trivia Nights Bars and restaurants are always looking for creative ways to get customers in the door, especially mid-week.
Personal Chef Service Could you picture yourself making meals in someone else’s kitchen? This could be a good way to break into the food services industry without the time commitment and overhead of starting your own restaurant. Some friends of ours pay $180-200 a week for meals delivered to their house (Easy Side Business).
Product Licensing Who says ideas are worthless? With product licensing you can sell the rights to your idea to large companies, who will pay you royalties for every sale they make from that idea. I had the chance to sit down with Nate Dallas, who earned $300,000 from Mattel in this way, after licensing an idea to them for a Pictionary spin-off.
98. App Development The mobile app market is hot, but one developer likened it to the gold rush — where the ones who made the most money were the ones selling the gear and the shovels. Similarly, a freelance app developer gets paid whether or not the app goes on to become a hit.
99. Real Estate Wholesaling In this side hustle, your job is to connect motivated sellers with real estate investors - How to Make Easy Cash. You earn the difference between your negotiated contract price and the eventual sales price. The best part? It doesn’t put your cash or credit at risk. On the podcast, J. Massey shared some more tips on how to find distressed properties.